The race will be started at 11:00 AM, rain or shine, on Saturday, July 24, 2021. An electrical storm or dangerous surf conditions will necessitate resetting the start time until later in the day. If conditions do not improve, the swim will be cancelled. Weather cancellations will be announced on the beach patrol's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Online pre-registration: $20.00 - closes Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:00 PM.
- Race day registration: $35.00 - Saturday, July 24, 2021 between 9:00 and 10:30 AM.
- Team and club registration: below charges are per individual team or club member.
- Online team pre-registration: $22.00 - closes Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:00 PM.
- Race day registration: $37.00 - Saturday, July 24 2021 between 9:00 and 10:30 AM
Entry fees are non-refundable even in the event of race cancellation.
Make checks payable to Sea Isle City Beach Patrol
RACE DAY REGISTRATION AND RACE PACKET PICK-UP
Saturday, July 24, between 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM at Sea Isle City Beach Patrol Headquarters - 44th Street and Promenade. Please allow additional driving time for the increase of traffic on the weekend.
The starting line for this box swim will be at the water's edge. Swimmers will swim out to the first turn buoy. After turning the buoy, they will swim parallel to the shore line. Upon reaching the second turn buoy, swimmers will turn toward the shore line and finish on the beach in front of the 44th Street beach patrol headquarters. The traditional starting line will be located at approximately 61st Street which means the swimmers will swim north. If extreme currents run north to south on race day, the starting line will be switched to 27th Street in an effort to have participants swim with the current.