Street Hockey Court, Skate Park, Playground, Walking Path, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts,
Basketball Courts, Service Building & Restrooms
Basketball Courts, Pickleball Courts, Playground, Veterans Park & Restrooms
Fishing, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavilion, Nature Walk Path & Restrooms
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Tennis attire is required.
- All players MUST wear a shirt.
- No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
- Common courtesy is expected.
- No abusive language or conduct.
- One-hour limit when players are waiting.
- No vehicles, bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, etc., are permitted on the courts.
- Tennis privileges may be revoked for violations of any rule.
Hours and Fees:
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm; otherwise free
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm
Reservations are required for all courts.
Please see tennis attendant inside the Recreation Service Building.
$10 per hour for Senior Citizens - ID required
$100 for a 10-pass coupon, which is valid
any time during the current season.
(Pre and post-season hours vary, please call 263-6163.)
Summer, Tuesdays & Thursdays
8:30-10am, Intermediate and 10-11am, Beginner
(Hours of operation are posted at the park entrance.)
- No bicycles or inline skates permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
- Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
- All skaters must wear non-skid shoes/sneakers.
- Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
- No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
- Skaters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Non-skaters are not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility except a supervising responsible adult for a child under the age of 12.
- Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
- No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
- Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately and may be suspended from future use.