BEACH TAG OFFICE - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
Office Open April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Beach Tags are required from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
2020 BEACH TAGS
You can purchase Beach Tags at the Welcome Center, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 7 day a week April to Labor Day. (cash or checks only).
Beach Tags will also be available at the Beach Tag Vending Machine, located in the lobby of City Hall and is accessible 24/7. The Beach Tag Vending Machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
Daily - $5 • Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 • Season - $20 if purchased by June 30, after $25
-Pay by cash or check - credit card payment only accepted through the Viply App.
-Beach tags will not be sold to anyone under the age of 12.
-Beach tags are non-refundable.
-WEDNESDAYS ARE FREE BEACH DAYS
HOW TO BUY YOUR BEACH TAGS FROM APRIL TO LABOR DAY
Beach Tag Office (located at Welcome Center)
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm.
Download the Viply app to purchase Daily and Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle's new vending machine is located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
BEACH TAGS FOR ACTIVE MILITARY AND VETERANS IN HONOR OF THEIR SERVICE
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for theentire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.