2022 Holiday Beach Tags On Sale Now
Sea Isle City’s Limited Edition 2022 Holiday Beach Tags go on sale Monday, November 15, at the pre-season rate of $20 each. You can purchase Holiday Beach Tags at the Welcome Center, 300 JFK Boulevard, Monday thru Friday (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM) and on Saturdays (10:00 AM to 3:00 PM), cash or checks only. Holiday Beach Tags are also available from the Beach Tag Vending Machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard. The Beach Tag Vending Machine is accessible 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, and accepts cash only.
Holiday Beach Tags make great gifts and they are valid for the entire 2022 summer season – so get them while supplies last! For more information, please phone the Welcome Center during the aforementioned hours at 609-263-8687.
Beach Tag Gift Certificates:
Gift Certificates are available for $20.00 each at City Hall’s Tax Office, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays or by mail.
Mail gift certificate requests along with your payment to: City of Sea Isle City, Attn: Central Receipting, 233 JFK Blvd., Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
Certificates are to be “exchanged” after April 15, 2022 at the Beach Tag Office for 2022 Seasonal beach tags.
BEACH TAG OFFICE
Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
Office Open April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Beach Tags are required from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
Daily - $5 • Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 • Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, after $25
-Beach tags will not be sold to anyone under the age of 12.
-Beach tags are non-refundable.
-WEDNESDAYS ARE FREE BEACH DAYS
HOW TO BUY YOUR BEACH TAGS FROM APRIL TO LABOR DAY
Beach Tag Office - (located at Welcome Center) April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm.
On the beach - from a beach tagger from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Specialty tags are not available through VIPLY
Download the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle's new vending machine is located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
BEACH TAGS FOR ACTIVE MILITARY AND VETERANS IN HONOR OF THEIR SERVICE
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for theentire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office starting April 1.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.