SEASONAL BEACH TAGS
Sea Isle City’s 2022 Seasonal Beach Tags are for sale at $25 each. 2022 Beach Tags will be available at the following locations:
- Welcome Center, 300 JFK Boulevard, Monday thru Sunday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Only cash or checks are accepted at the Welcome Center.
- Sea Isle City’s Tax Office, located on the second floor of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- Beach Tag Vending Machine, located in the lobby of City Hall. The Beach Tag Vending Machine is accessible 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, and accepts cash only.
For more information, please phone the Welcome Center during the aforementioned hours at 609-263-8687x106.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, after $25
-Pay by cash or check - credit card payment only accepted through the Viply App. CLICK HERE to access the Viply App
-Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of 12.
-Beach fees are non-refundable.
-Wednesdays are FREE BEACH DAYS, except on July 4.
How To Buy Your Beach Tags From April To Labor Day
Beach Tag Office (located inside the Welcome Center) April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
On the Beach - Buy your beach tags from a beach tag Inspector on the beach from Memorial day to Labor Day.
Additionally, Seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
Specialty tags are not available through VIPLY
Download the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
In Honor of their Service
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office starting April 1st.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.