300 JFK Blvd. • 263-8687, Ext. 106
The Beach Tag Office is located inside the Welcome Center and is open from April to Labor Day.
Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Beach tags are non-refundable.
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase beach tags. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, is assessable 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties).
Beach Tag Gift Certificates:
Gift Certificates are to be “exchanged” after April 15, 2018 at the Beach Tag Office for 2018 Seasonal beach tags.
Gift Certificates will be available again in November.
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying active military
personnel and veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army,
Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States
Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children
age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- DD1173 (Identification and privilege card) must be presented.
- Free "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty
military personnel and their families.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge
with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a
service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- DD214 discharge papers must be presented.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
- One veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the
entire summer season).