Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Beach tags will not be sold to anyone under the age of 12.
Beach tags are non-refundable.
How To Buy Your Beach Tags...
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm.
Additionally, Seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
You can purchase seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle's new vending machine is located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties).
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying active military
personnel and veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army,
Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States
Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children
age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Free "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty
military personnel and their family members.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge
with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a
service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- DD214 (Discharge Papers) must be presented.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
- One veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the
entire summer season).